Equipment used in the agriculture industry must be durable with the ability to operate in harsh environments for years to come. The motors and gear motors inside the equipment should reflect the same quality, built for high-efficiency use and optimum performance.
Some Practical Applications of Gear Motor in Agriculture Industry
When sourcing the materials you need for your agriculture motor or gear motor project, it’s important to understand which application you require a motor for. We’re here to help you with any type of agricultural application, including:
- Grain conveyors: Used to move grain efficiently during harvest or loading, grain conveyors are used during farming and inside grain elevators and processing plants.
- Agricultural transmissions: Farming vehicles such as sprayers, disks, balers and backhoe loaders require heavy duty, all season motors made from the highest-quality materials.
- Sprayers: Agricultural sprayers are used to spray and dust crops and require motors that withstand moisture, humidity and various conditions.
- Seeders: This type of equipment is used to place crop seeds into the ground throughout the year, requiring motors to run openers and seed packers.
- Actuators: Also known as a “mover”, actuators are used as a component of a machine for moving and controlling a certain mechanism. They are used in fertilizer spreaders, seeding machines, combine harvesters and more.
VEER Motor’s team is available to help you define your application while providing guidance into the gear motor and motor sourcing that works best.
Features of Gear Motors for Agriculture Industry Applications
|IP Rated per application requirements||Inline, planetary, right angle, spur, hypoid, helical, spiral bevel, worm gear||Speed, Efficiency and Torque||Ruggedized||Gearing Configurations|